All Star Parties For Kids provides its service to you, subject to the following terms and conditions, which may be updated by us from time to time without notice to you.
- All Star Parties For Kids, 32 Cheriton Avenue, Bournemouth. BH7 6SD
All Star Parties For Kids provides the services of a professional entertainer to lead a children’s party.
A. The Clients wish to avail themselves of the services of All Star Parties For Kids.
B. All Star Parties For Kids is able to provide the services of an entertainer for the period as pre-booked by the Client.
- 1. Responsibilities of All Star Parties For Kids, they shall:
- 1.1 use their best endeavours to provide an entertainer to provide the service
- 1.2 reserve the right to substitute or change an entertainer
- 1.3 not be liable in the event that the entertainer is unavailable for any reason, save that any fees payable for the cancelled lesson shall be returned to the Clients
- 2. Responsibilities of the entertainer, they shall:
- 2.1 meet with the Clients to take instructions and assess the needs of the Clients
- 2.2 design an appropriate party for the Clients
- 2.3 teach the party to the Clients in a manner appropriate to the abilities of the Clients
- 3. Responsibility of the Clients, they will:
- 3.1 treat the entertainer with all due respect
- 3.2 warrant that they are fit to undertake the lesson/party and advise the entertainer of any medical conditions which may affect participation in the lesson/party.
- 4. Payment
- 4.1 The Clients shall pay a non refundable deposit for the service prior to the start of their booking with the balance to be paid on the day.
- 4.2 If the deposit is not paid before the start of the lesson or party, the booking cannot take place.
- 4.3 If the booking does take place without the deposit being paid at the discretion of All Star Parties For Kids, the deposit must be paid within 7 days after the booking. If this is not paid, interest will be charged and further action will be taken.
- 4.4 If full payment is made for a booking, a full refund can be obtained if you change your mind within 14 days after purchasing.
- 5. Date Changes/Cancellations
- 5.1 All Star Parties For Kids reserve the right to cancel a party. Cancellation should only occur in the event of a choreographer becoming unavailable for a booked lesson due to circumstances out of All Star Parties For Kids control (for example: entertainer illness or emergency). All Star Parties For Kids will take reasonable steps to either reschedule the party or find a replacement entertainer. All Star Parties For Kids cannot guarantee that this will be possible. If not the party will be cancelled and we will refund you for the missed party. We regret that personal hall hire charges cannot be refunded.
- 5.2 A minimum of 48 hours notice prior to party commencement is required by the couple to cancel / re-schedule a party.
- 5.3 Deposits are non refundable
- 5.4 All Star Parties For Kids cannot guarantee that new dates will be available to suit both parties.
- 5.5 Cancelled parties within 48 hours notice require a £25 cancellation fee paid at the earliest opportunity by bank transfer (unless it was booked within 48 hours).
- 6. Quality
- 6.1 In the event that the client is unhappy with the service provided by All Star Parties For Kids, the client must raise the issue immediately with their entertainer. A complaints claim will then be processed centrally. Should the claim be successful the client will receive a refund for the party.
- 7. Intellectual Property Rights
- 7.1 The Clients confirm that they have, or do not need, permission to use the music for their party.
- 8. Termination
- 8.1 All Star Parties For Kids may terminate this Agreement by giving 24 hours notice, a full refund will be given.
- 8.2 All Star Parties For Kids may terminate this Agreement immediately should the Clients be in breach of contract.
- 8.3 The Clients may terminate this Agreement by giving 48 hours notice.
- 9. Indemnity
o 9.1 If you are pregnant, it is your responsibility to consult a doctor before participating in a dance class.
o 9.2 There are risks and dangers associated with participation in All Star Parties For Kids parties which could result in bodily injury partial and/or total disability, paralysis and death.
o 9.3 The social and economic losses and/or damages, which could result from these risks and dangers described above, could be severe.
o 9.4 These risks and dangers may be caused by the action, inaction or negligence of the participant or the action, inaction or negligence of Releasees.
o 9.5 There may be other risks not known to us or are not reasonably foreseeable at this time.
o 9.6 You agree that All Star Parties For Kids, and its freelance entertainers, partners and employees, will not be liable to you for any claim or demand, including reasonable solicitors’ fees, due to or arising from your party with All Star Parties For Kids.
o 9.7 You accept and assume such risks and responsibility for the losses and/or damages following such injury, disability, paralysis or death, however caused and whether caused in whole or in part by the negligence of the Releasees.
o 9.8 You HEREBY RELEASE, WAIVE, DISCHARGE AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE All Star Parties For Kids, herein referred to as “Releasee”, including it owners, managers, consultants, and their employees and partners and other All Star Parties For Kids partners. You, further hereby AGREE TO INDEMNITY AND HOLD HARMLESS the RELEASEES from any loss, liability, damage or costs, including court costs and legal fees that they may incur due to my participation in activities provided by All Star Parties For Kids. It is your express intent that this Release and Waiver shall bind the members of your family, spouse and next of kin.
- 10. Entire Agreement and Applicable Law
This Agreement sets out all of the terms between All Star Parties For Kids and the Clients.
This contract shall be governed in accordance with the laws of England and English Courts shall have jurisdiction in relation to the Agreement.